On Monday, July 4, the following will be closed and sanitization times will be listed below.
- Escambia County Board of Commissioners – all departments
- West Florida Public Libraries (all locations)
- Escambia County Property Appraiser
- Escambia County Tax Collector
- Escambia County Clerk of the Circuit Court and Comptroller
- Administration of waste services
- Elections Office Supervisor
- ECAT administrative offices
- ECAT will only operate routes 59X, 64 Beach Jumper and Pensacola Beach Trolleys on Monday, July 4. Normal operations will resume on Tuesday.
EMERALD COAST UTILITY AUTHORITY (ECUA)
- ECUA’s business offices will be closed on Monday.
- Residential Sanitation collections for ECUA customers will not be affected by the holidays and will be carried out as usual. Customers may contact ECUA Customer Service at (850) 476-0480 for more information.
- All ECUs commercial the sanitation collections scheduled for Monday July 4 were carried out on Saturday July 2.
- Century Town Hall will be closed. For utility emergencies, call (850) 256-3208.
CITY OF PENSACOLA
- City of Pensacola Administrative Offices
- City hall
- City of Pensacola Community Resource Centers
- Roger Scott Tennis Center
CITY OF PENSACOLA REMEDIATION
- Customers will experience a schedule change the week of Monday, July 4, which applies to garbage, recycling and yard waste collection. This applies only to City of Pensacola Sanitation customers.
- Customers who normally receive service on Monday will receive service on Tuesday July 5th.
- Customers who normally receive service on Tuesday will receive service on Wednesday, July 6.
- Customers who normally receive service on Wednesday will receive service on Thursday July 7th.
- Customers who normally receive service on Thursday will receive service on Friday July 8th.