With electronic ticketing available to supporters for Tuesday night’s home game against Grimsby Town, supporters who have chosen the eTicket option for the game should take note of the following key information.
If you haven’t purchased your ticket yet and would like to purchase an e-ticket, simply go to our e-ticketing website and choose the e-ticket/print at home option when purchasing.
How to use your print-at-home ticket
If you have selected the print at home/eTicket option, your eTicket will be emailed to you in PDF format.
Please make sure to follow these steps:
- Print it out as a paper ticket, in its original size (A4)
- Print on plain white paper and do not alter the ticket in any way
- Ensure the print is of sufficient quality to be read by the scanners on the turnstiles, and not faded/faded
- Make sure not to bend the barcode
How to use an eTicket on your phone
- Load your ticket on your phone before going to the turnstiles
- Make sure your phone is sufficiently charged before heading to the racetrack
- Make sure your screen is not damaged in any way
- Set your screen brightness to maximum
- Zoom into the barcode section of the ticket to help turnstile operators scan you
For those who prefer to use them, paper tickets are still available – just select the pick-up option at checkout.
If you have a paper ticket to collect, we ask that you arrive at the Hippodrome as soon as possible to reduce waiting times.
Paper tickets can be collected from the Wrexham AFC club shop, which opens match day at 9.00am, until 6.15pm.
After 6.15pm, once the turnstiles open, only Wrexham Lager Stand ticket holders should collect their ticket from the shop. Holders of Stand Macron and Stand WREXRENT tickets must, after this period, collect their tickets at the dedicated collection points at each stand.
If you have any questions regarding e-tickets or any other ticketing issues, please contact our ticket office at [email protected]