Saturday’s game is UTSA’s annual “Orange Out” and fans are encouraged to wear orange to show their support for the Roadrunners.
UTSA ROADRUNNERS MOBILE APP
Stay connected to your favorite teams with UTSA Roadrunners, the official mobile app of UTSA Athletics, powered by SIDEARM Sports. With real-time news alerts, schedules, exclusive media content, matchday details and more, the new UTSA Roadrunners app is free and compatible with iOS and Android devices.
Through the app, UTSA fans will enjoy a personalized mobile experience with the ability to manage tickets, purchase official UTSA Athletics merchandise, and receive the latest news and score notifications for teams that they follow. The app is designed with a user-friendly interface that integrates with goUTSA.com to bring the latest UTSA Athletics digital content to your fingertips. Additionally, it includes links to live game video and audio streams, game stats, and team social media feeds.
To download the app to your smartphone or tablet, visit the App Store or Google Play and search for “UTSA Roadrunners”.
Tickets are on sale by calling or texting 210-458-UTSA (8872) or visiting ticketmaster.com. UTSA has moved to digital tickets through the account manager.
All students currently enrolled at UTSA are eligible for free entry to all home football games. UTSA students can purchase up to four guest tickets to sit in the student section.
For walk-in sales, the Alamodome Southwest box office will open at 10 a.m. Saturday and all other Alamodome box offices will open at noon. Customer service counters are located at the northeast and southeast counters.
CLEAR BAG POLICY
Alamodome’s clear bag policy is in effect all season.
Please enter the stadium early to avoid long queues. Doors open to the public at 1 p.m.
Speed lanes will be available at security checkpoints for those without a bag. Please take out your keys, phone and wallet before going to the scanners.
Please exit or load your tickets on your phone with the screen brightness at maximum before reaching the gates.
Student seats are general admission in sections 122-131. To accommodate increased student attendance, Club Level Sections 220-226 will be open for general student admission seating. The Spirit of San Antonio group will occupy sections 127-128.
Parking in Lots A, B and C of the Alamodome is limited to fans who have already purchased permits. A limited number of disabled parking spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Alamodome lots A, B and C will open at 8 a.m. for those with valid parking passes. Please do NOT enter the lots before 8am or staff will ask you to leave your seat(s) and re-enter once the lots have opened. There are several paid public parking lots near the Alamodome.
Alamodome parking lots will open at 8 a.m. Saturday. For more information and City of San Antonio tailgating guidelines, please visit goutsa.com.
The drop-off and pick-up location for rideshare users is located in Parking Lot D next to the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center at the corner of Montana Street and Tower of Americas Way.
VIA has announced that it will serve UTSA’s home football games. VIA’s Park & Ride service is convenient and affordable with round-trip travel to the Alamodome for just $2.60. Service to all UTSA home games will be provided from Park-and-ride at the intersectionstarting three hours before match time, and return service will operate for one hour after each match.
Park & Ride fare is $1.30 each way with discounted rates available for children, seniors, students, and active duty military. Pre-purchase tickets on VIA goMobile+ App, free to download on Apple and Android devices. Cash and credit cards are accepted on game day at Crossroads Park & Ride.
UTSA students can use their U Pass for game service. VIAtrans customers and children under 5 travel for free. VIA bus passes are not valid for this service. VIA’s 1-day pass, 7-day pass and 31-day pass are valid for special event service.
UTSA STUDENT TRANSPORT
Students and their guests can park at UTSA’s main campus and take a UTSA shuttle to the game at the North Paseo Bus Oval, just outside the North Paseo building. Shuttles will begin serving the Alamodome at 11:30 a.m. The last shuttle for the game will depart campus at 2 p.m. Students will be dropped off and picked up at the Robert Thompson Transit Station at the Alamodome. Buses will begin return service to UTSA at the start of the fourth quarter and the last Alamodome shuttle will depart one hour after the game ends.
GAME DAY EXPERIENCE
Located at HEB Square and the VIA Bridge on the north side of the Alamodome, rowdy city opens at 11:30 a.m. and is completely free for all UTSA fans to take part in the pre-game festivities, which include:
• The first hour of Credit Human Pregame Radio Show with Andy Everett will air live on Ticket 760 AM from Rowdy Town beginning at 12:30 p.m. UTSA Sports Director Lisa Campos will be the guest of the show at 1 p.m.
• spiritual walk will take place at 12:15 Join the UTSA Head Football Coach Jeff Traylor and the football team as they walk from Cherry Street towards Roadrunner Alley, which is located between parking lots B and C. Rowdy the Roadrunner, UTSA Cheer and the Spirit of San Antonio Marching Band greet the team as they walk along the way and in the Alamodome before the game.
• Fans can purchase the latest UTSA apparel and accessories from Rowdy campus store, which will be installed in Lot B near Roadrunner Alley. Merchandise counters are also located inside the Alamodome in the Plaza Level Lobby near sections 106 and 118.
• The UTSA Student Interior Tailgate is the gathering place for UTSA students inside the Alamodome on game day. Free food and drinks will be available (while supplies last). Door prizes may be offered. The UTSA inner student tailgate is open from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. in the multipurpose room at the north end of Level 1. Students can access the inner student tailgate directly across from the shuttle drop-off location outside the north end of the Alamodome. .
• Roadrunner Nation Tailgate organized by the UTSA Alumni Association will take place from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Hoefgen car park located at 499 Hoefgen Avenue in Saint Paul’s Square. The tailgate is open to everyone and is not limited to members of the UTSA Alumni Association. To purchase tickets, please visit https://www.utsa.edu/alumni/events-programs/Tailgate.html.
Saturday’s game will be televised on Stadium (KMYSDT 35.3 in the San Antonio area). The contest will be broadcast live on Ticket 760 AM in the San Antonio area and on channel 982 of the SiriusXM app. The pre-game show will begin at 12:30 p.m. central time, and there will be a 45-minute post-game show. The radio show can also be listened to online at Ticket760.com and through the iHeartRadio and The Varsity Network apps.